- Aircraft Name:2010 Cirrus SR22 G3 GTS Xi - N554CB
- Registration Number:N554CB
- Serial Number:3687
- Location:Conroe, TX
The iconic SR22 is engineered to give you the freedom to go where you want, when you want. No wonder it’s the best selling aircraft in its class. N554CB is loaded with upgrades, including Cirrus Perspective, Air Conditioning, and more! No damage history, and always hangared.
N554CB is a stunning normally-aspirated SR22 G3 GTS Xi with an impeccable pedigree and an incredible option list. The airplane’s custom interior and exterior were designed in collaboration with Cirrus’ factory “Xi” design team, making this Cirrus unlike any other.
N554CB has always been hangared, and has been meticulously maintained by Authorized Service Centers since new. N554CB is a Hot Weather Package configuration, making it one of the fastest, lightest and most efficient SR22s available, with an incredible 1,050 pound useful load!
- 895 Total Time
- Always Hangared
- No Damage History
- Complete Logbooks
- Basic Empty Weight = 2,349 pounds
- Useful Load – 1051 lbs.
- Custom Cirrus Xi Design — Slate leather interior
- Custom Cirrus Xi Design — Two tone sterling and white exterior with black striping
- Annual inspection due 12/31/2019
- Teledyne Continental IO-550-N, 310 HP Engine
- 6 New TCM Cylinders (July 2018)
- 895 SNEW
- 47.5 STOH
- Hartzell Three Blade Composite Propeller
- 895 SNEW
- Cirrus Perspective by Garmin Avionics Suite
- Dual WAAS-enabled GPS
- Dual AHRS
- Dual ADC
- Garmin ESP – Electronic Stability Protection
- Garmin SVT – Synthetic Vision Technology
- Garmin 12-inch LCD displays
- Garmin GMA-347 audio panel
- Garmin Remote Transponder (Mode S)
- Garmin GFC-700 Digital Autopilot
- Yaw Damper
- Flight Director
- EVS Camera
- Avidyne Active Traffic System
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (TAWS-B)
- XM WX Datalink w/XM Audio
- Garmin ChartView (Powered by Jeppesen)
- ADS-B included with purchase!
- Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS)
- Air Conditioning
- AmSafe Crew Seat Airbag Restraints
- Wingtip Recognition Lights
- Black Spinner
- 406 MHz ELT
- Rosen Sun Visors
- Airwolf Air-Oil Separator
Logbook links are located at the bottom of this page. Call for password.
All Specifications Subject to Verification Upon Inspection. Availability Subject to Prior Lease, Sale, or Withdrawal From Market Without Notice.