- Price:Call - Price Reduced!
- Aircraft Name:2010 Cessna 400 Corvalis TT - N166TT
- Model:400 Corvalis TT
- Registration Number:N166TT
- Serial Number:411156
- Location:Colorado Springs, CO
The Cessna 400 Corvalis TT is a high performance, composite aircraft with a Utility category certification. It boasts excellent speeds and performance while cruising as high as 25,000 feet.
This aircraft is fully loaded with A/C, Thermawing, WAAS, ADS-B In/Out, Traffic, G1000, and the GFC 700 Autopilot.
6 new cylinders! Fresh top overhaul! Fresh April 2019 annual inspection. Turn-key airplane.
One owner since new (bought from Cessna as demonstrator model). Always hangared. Meticulously maintained.
Beautifully appointed, N166TT features air conditioning, ample head and shoulder room, and large side windows. The high performance 310-horsepower Continental TSIO-550C engine is twin turbocharged with dual intercoolers. Equipped with Garmin G1000 suite with a fully integrated transponder, a dual Nav/Comm/WAAS/GPS in addition to GFC 700 Autopilot. N166TT is loaded with safety features that bring confidence and peace of mind.
N166TT was one of the last Corvalis aircraft produced in the United States. This aircraft features the larger capacity oxygen tank (77 cu. ft.) and updated paint scheme.
- 1030 Total Time
- Fuel Capacity: 102 Gallons Usable
- Tan Leather
- White with Black and Red
- Fresh top overhaul! Fresh April 2019 annual inspection.
- Teledyne Continental TSIO-550-C, 310 HP Engine
- Fresh top overhaul with all new cylinders
- 26 STOH / 1030 SNEW
- Twin Turbo-Charged
- Dual Intercoolers
- McCauley 3 Blade, Constant-Speed Metal Propeller
- Recent Prop Overhaul
- 177 SPOH
- Garmin G1000 with WAAS
- GDU-1040 Primary Flight Display
- GDU-1044 Multi-Function Display
- GDC-74A Air Data Computer w/OAT Probe
- GRS-77 Altitude & Heading Reference System
- GIA-63W NAV/COM/GPS/WAAS w/GS #1
GIA-63W NAV/COM/GPS/WAAS w/GS #2
- GTX 345R Transponder with ADS-B Out and In, Transponder includes bluetooth connectivity to iPad for traffic, weather, and AHRS
- GEA-71 Engine/Airframe Computer
- GMA-1347 Digital Audio Panel w/Marker Beacon/Intercom
- GDL-69A Flight Information System (FIS) w/XM Radio & Weather
- GMU-44 Magnetometer
- GCU-476 Keypad Controller
- Terrain Awareness & Warning System (TAWS-B)
- GFC-700 Autopilot
- Go-Around Switch
- Electric Trim
- A/P Disconnect
- Control Stick Steering Button
- Garmin SVT Synthetic Vision Technology
- Traffic Advisory System
- Standby Instrumentation
- Backup Airspeed
- Backup Altimeter
- Backup Attitude Indicator (Electric)
- Standby Alternator
- Garmin SafeTaxi & FliteCharts
- Control Stick Push-To-Talk Switch-Pilot/Copilot
- Mic & Phone Jacks-Pilot/Copilot/Passengers (Bose & Standard)
- Marker Beacon Antenna
- Transponder Antenna
- GPS / XM Antenna
- COMM Antenna (2)
- NAV Antenna
- Artex ELT-ME406 Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Pitot System – Heated
- Static System
- Alternate Static Source
- Automatic Climate Control System with Air Conditioning
- Remote Keyless entry System
- Precise Flight Speed Brakes
- Factory Oxygen System (77 cu. ft.)
- Kelly Thermawing Inadvertant Ice Protection
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ground Power Plug
- Static Wicks
- Artex ME-406 ELT
- Pilot’s and Copilot’s Three Point Restraint System
- Rear Seat Passengers Three Point Restraint System
- Rosen Sun Visors
2011 – During prep for air-conditioning bracket installation, a small area of honeycomb facing was removed in the aft fuselage area near the external power plug. Repaired in accordance with instructions from Cessna.
2018 – Right wing leading edge received composite repair and heating element replacement. Air stair from FBO came into contact with wing while aircraft was parked. Repaired in accordance with approved data.
Logbook links are located at the bottom of this page. Call for password.
All Specifications Subject to Verification Upon Inspection. Availability Subject to Prior Lease, Sale, or Withdrawal From Market Without Notice.