Sorry, this aircraft isn’t currently available. Please view some of our available aircraft.
- Price: SOLD
- Aircraft Name: 1985 Socata Trinidad - N89AV
- Hours: 1560
- Manufacturer: Socata
- Model: TB20
- Registration Number: N89AV
- Serial Number: 526
- Year: 1985
- Location: Sugarland, TX
Ride in style with this sporty Socata Trinidad TB20. This high-performance airplane features a spacious upgraded leather interior, modern avionics, and a low-time engine. Simple to operate, yet high in performance, this aircraft gets you to your destination, quickly, efficiently, and comfortably.
Features a usable fuel capacity of 86.2 US Gal, and a max gross takeoff weight of 2943 lbs. Baggage compartment holds 143 lbs max.
Leather interior (gray) upgraded in 2009
Paint original (7/10)
- Lycoming IO-540-C4D5D, SN L-22708-48A. Overhaul completed in April 2009.
- 110 Hours SMOH
- Six-cylinder, horizontally opposed, direct drive, air-cooled. Rated at 250 BHP at 2575 RPM.
Constant-Speed, Hartzell HC-C2YK-IBF, S/N: CH27796
- Garmin 430W (WAAS-enabled)
- Garmin 396
- XM Satellite Weather & Radio
- iPod capable (audio input)
- S-TEC 60 Autopilot
- Towbar included
- Two aviation headsets included
All Specifications Subject to Verification Upon Inspection. Availability Subject to Prior Sale or Withdrawal From Market Without Notice.