Cirrus Aircraft Training
Transition and recurrent training are available for the Cirrus SR20, SR22, SR22T, and Turbo-Normalized models. All training is done in accordance with Cirrus’ factory-approved FITS-accepted syllabus, using scenario-based training. The goal is to develop proficiency and comfort in your new or used Cirrus aircraft, while emphasizing the importance of Aeronautical Decision Making (ADM), Risk Management, and Personal Minimums. High Performance Aviation, LLC participates in the Cirrus Standardized Instructor Program (CSIP) and is qualified to give Cirrus training in traditional “steam gauges”, Avidyne Entegra, or Garmin Perspective equipped aircraft.
Insurance companies will most likely require you to receive this official factory-approved Cirrus “checkout” before flying solo in your plane. This can be done at your location for your convenience, or we can assist you in picking up your plane so you can do the training on the trip back.
Click the following links for details:
- Cirrus SR20 Training
- Cirrus SR22 Training
- Cirrus Turbo-Normalized Training
- Cirrus SR22T Turbo-Charged Training – NEW!!!
- Cirrus Avionics Differences Training
- Cirrus Airframe and Powerplant Differences Training
- Cirrus Recurrent Training
- Cirrus Perspective by Garmin
- Avidyne Entegra & Release 9 Avionics