This one day factory approved course is designed to transition Cirrus pilots into a Cirrus SR22 (if upgrading from an SR20) or a turbo-normalized SR22 (if upgrading from a normally aspirated SR22). Pilots that have previously completed transition training in a SR20 or normally aspirated SR22 equipped with a glass cockpit should use this course to learn the operational differences of the SR22 or turbonormalized SR22.
Topics covered include:
- Operational differences between power plants and airframes including performance and handling differences
- High altitude flight, if upgrading to a turbo or turbo-normalized engine
- Engine management for all phases of flight
- Developing a solid foundation of aircraft systems knowledge highlighting the power plant and electrical power generation
- Managing a higher performance aircraft
- Landing and maneuvering your new aircraft safely, consistently, and confidently
- 5 hours flight time (2 hours minimum)
- 4 Cross Country Legs (3 legs minimum)
- 6 Landings (4 landings minimum)
- 2.5 hours Ground Pre/Post Time (No minimum)
Contact us today for more information.