Sorry, this aircraft isn’t currently available. Please view some of our available aircraft.
- Price: SOLD
- Aircraft Name: 2008 Cirrus SR22 G3 GTSx - N496CP
- Hours: 1420
- Manufacturer: Cirrus
- Model: SR22 G3 GTSx
- Registration Number: N496CP
- Serial Number: 3314
- Year: 2008
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
One owner, no damage history, always hangared. CAPS repack completed in August 2018 ($17,000 value). This SR22 has the Garmin Perspective with GFC700 autopilot, dual AHRS, WAAS, SkyWatch Traffic, air conditioning, and TKS Anti-Icing System.
This normally aspirated Cirrus SR22 offers speed, comfort, and convenience for your cross-country travel. The red and white exterior is complimented by the light colored gray leather interior. The GTSx offers fully loaded luxury and safety from Cirrus Aircraft. Maintenance has been managed by Savvy Aviation.
Transition Training available through the Cirrus Embark Program.
- Flight Time: 1420 hrs.
- Useful Load: 993 lbs.
- Leather interior, light gray
- Red and white, with black and silver accents
- GTSx enhanced paint scheme
- Annual due: April 2019
- Continental IO-550N
- Serial Number 691983
- 1420 SNEW
- Reiff Engine Pre-Heater
- Hartzell 3-Blade Lightweight Composite Propeller PHC-J3YF-IRF
- Serial Number FP7135B
- Cirrus Perspective with Dual AHRS
- Skywatch Active Traffic System (TAS)
- XM Data Link Weather with Sirius XM Radio
- Jeppesen Chartview Electronic Approach Charts
- Garmin GFC700 Autopilot
- Dual Garmin 12″ Displays
- GMA 347 Audio Panel
- GIA63W GPS/NAV/COM #1 & #2 WAAS-enabled.
- TKS Anti-Ice System
- Air Conditioning
- CAPS Whole Airframe Parachute Safety System
- Reiff Engine Pre-Heater (Oil Pan & Cylinders)
- Wingtip Recognition Lights
- AmSafe Seatbelt Airbags (Front)
- Tinted Windows
- 406 Hz ELT
- CO Detector
Logbook links are located at the bottom of this page. Call for password.
All Specifications Subject to Verification Upon Inspection. Availability Subject to Prior Lease, Sale, or Withdrawal From Market Without Notice.
N496CP Video Tour
← Drag image to rotate →
← Drag cursor left and right over the image to see a 360˚ view. →