Sorry, this aircraft isn’t currently available. Please view some of our available aircraft.
- Price: SOLD
- Aircraft Name: 1999 Cessna Turbo 206H Stationair
- Hours: 1,430
- Manufacturer: Cessna
- Model: T206H Stationair
- Registration Number: N2364Q
- Serial Number: T20608052
- Year: 1999
- Location: Sugar Land, Texas
Whether you are traveling to a business meeting in New York, camping in Colorado, or flying to the ranch in West Texas, the Turbo 206 is an airplane that excels at versatility. With 310 horsepower, this high performance airplane is simple to fly, yet extremely capable. This aircraft is equipped with the KAP 140 autopilot, Garmin 430W with WAAS, integrated oxygen and much more.
- Always Hangared
- Useful Load 1211 without 3rd row seats (1176 with 3rd row seats installed)
- Max Ramp Weight 3,617 lbs.
- Max Takeoff or Landing Weight 3,600 lbs.
- 88 Gal. usable fuel
- Service Ceiling 27,000 ft.
- Tan Leather Interior
- Matterhorn White, with Gray, Black and Maroon Striping
- Annual completed 11/25/2015 (1390 hrs)
- 500 hour Slick magneto inspection performed on 11/25/2015 (1390 hrs)
- Altimeter, Static and Transponder Checks performed on 10/23/2014
- Immaculate logbooks and maintenance records
- Textron Lycoming TIO-540-AJ1A
- Turbo-charged, direct-drive, air-cooled, horizontally opposed, fuel injected, six cylinder engine
- 1,430 hours since new
- 310 BHP at 39 inches Hg. and 2500 RPM
- McCauley 3-Bladed Prop
- Model B3D36C432/80VSA-1
- 79 in. diameter
- Prop De-Ice
- Garmin GNS430W GPS/Nav/Com with WAAS
- Garmin GPS696 (Yoke Mounted & Hard Wired)
- King KLN-89B GPS
- King KMA-26 Audio Panel
- King KC-55A Nav/Com
- King KC-76C Transponder
- King KAP-140 Dual Axis Autopilot
- King KR-87 ADF
- King KI-525A HSI (Slaved)
- BFGoodrich WX1000/SKY497 Traffic and Stormscope
- JPI EDM 700 Engine Monitor w/ Fuel Flow
- Co-Pilot Instruments: Heading Indicator & Standby Electric Attitude Indicator
- Turn Coordinator replaced on 1/29/16 (1415 hrs)
- Emergency Locator Transmitter
- Integrated Oxygen
- Dual USB Power Outlet
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Clothes Hangar in Baggage Compartment
- Rosen Sun Visors
- Tow Bar
- Map / Glove Compartment
- Prop De-Ice
- 3rd row seat and hardware included (not currently installed)
- Floatplane provision kit
Logbooks are available for viewing here: N2364Q Logbooks. Call for password.
All Specifications Subject to Verification Upon Inspection. Availability Subject to Prior Lease, Sale, or Withdrawal From Market Without Notice.