View current openings and submit your resume
Join the HPA Team
We hand pick our team to bring our clients the best possible experience. We’re not just another flight school… our instructor pilots deliver safety and proficiency for aircraft owners around the country.
We are looking for experts in specific makes & models of aircraft. If, after reading through our website and service offerings, you feel that you might have experience that would provide value to HPA and our clients, then send your resume and cover letter to us by using the link below.
Benefits of Working for HPA:
- Professional development and training
- Instructional guidance and mentoring
- Ability to fly 500+ hours per year (mostly cross-country)
- Opportunities to travel around the country
- High quality clients with late-model technically advanced airplanes
- We primarily provide advanced transition and recurrent training, in comparison with traditional flight schools which focus on primary training
- Salaried positions available for full-time employees