2012 Cirrus Owners & Pilots Association Migration, Fly-In & Expo
Don’t delay in registering for COPA’s Migration 10 – Homecoming July 5-8, 2012. In honor of celebrating our tenth Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association Migration, we’re going back “home” to Duluth, Minn. – the birthplace of all our Cirrus aircraft.
*We’re also offering 10% off regular pricing, if you register before June 14 *
Like any traditional school “homecoming,” we’re pulling out all the stops for a great get-together, celebrating both our past and future. This year’s events include:
· Great social events, including the “COPA Cabana Party,” Annual Banquet and Farewell Picnic!
· Two days of symposium presentations, including COPA Annual Meeting and Awards Presentation; Annual Safety Update, Special First-Person Presentation on the Andros Island CAPS Activation, Cirrus Company Updates and much, much more!
· Special Pre-Migration Seminars and Presentations!
· “Partner-In-Command” Program and Spouse’s Tour!
· “Camp COPA” for the kids!
**So don’t wait, go to the COPA M10 website home, and register today! **
Migration 10 – Homecoming, July 5-8, 2012. A “Homecoming” you won’t want to miss. See you there!
*You need NOT be a current COPA member to register, open to ALL pilots!*