High Performance Aviation, LLC is committed to providing the best possible flight training available to aircraft owners.
HPA training rates are as follows:
- Daily – $650 (8 hrs)
- Half Day – $380 (4 Hours $95/hr)
Master Instructor Rates (limited availability)
- Daily – $725 (8 hrs)
- Half Day – $420 (4 Hours $105/hr)
Turboprop Aircraft (limited availability):
- Daily – $795 (8 hrs)
- Half Day – $500 (4 Hours $125/hr)
Jet Aircraft (limited availability):
- Daily – $995 (8 hrs)
- Half Day – $600 (4 Hours $150/hr)
- Discounts may be available for pilot services (non-training flights). Contact HPA for details.
- Rates include ground and flight time within the given period, but are independent of actual logged training or flight time.
- Half day minimum training session required (4 hours).
- Reasonable travel, meal, and lodging expenses for the instructor, if required, will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Training rates are listed for local training at KSGR (Sugar Land, TX) or KCXO (Conroe, TX). Other airports in the Houston area will be considered on a case-by-case basis and may require an additional fee. Our instructors are also available to travel outside of the Houston area and nationwide upon request. Please contact us for details on pricing and availability.
- Take advantage of our Ground School Group Discount! 10% off of ground school when 3 or more pilots train at the same time in the same program. The discount only applies to the ground school portion of each pilot’s course fee. Must be approved in advance.
Convenient payment options available:
- Credit Card
Contact us today to schedule your training and take your abilities to new heights!